Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Smash book

Smash book; recycling an old (text)book as a sort of artistic diary - similar to scrapbooking.

Currently on my (active) to-do list. Yes, I have many lists, I love them (another parenthesis: if you knew my MBTI - Myers Briggs Type Indicator - you might be able to know which one I am...see previous post) and I can't live without them. Love ticking off each item...gives such a huge satisfaction to *Get*Shit*Done*! (pardon my French).

However, I find this idea to be really fun...and therapeutic. See also the new trend of adult coloring books.




Great tips on how to get started from the pictures below, doing a question each day for two months. Then take it from there!




The source.



I simply adore living with as little stuff around the house as possible and I prefer a quite simple decor.  In my smash book, however, I can really go for packing stuff on each page with as much color, drawings, glitter and doodles as I can possibly manage.



Not to mention all the disturbing art I love. Need to dedicate a few pages to that as well. See many previous posts on that.
Now I need to get smash booking.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts